Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Fallen for Paul & Joe {Sensational}









Greetings From Base Camp!

If you only knew the battle I've been going through to launch my new line CamoGirl by Camouflage Cosmetics, you would know how painstaking it has been to develop such an amazing cosmetic line. Just think... I'm doing this for all my CamoGirls out there! The battle continues...

In the meantime, I stumbled across the prettiest in make up palettes and fashion, perfect for the Fall season. To my delight, Paul & Joe, a fashion and beaute collection created by Sophie Albou, is awesome. It's so pretty and feminine, I just had to share my newest discovery. Paul & Joe's color palette is perfect for adding a little romantic color to your fall accessories. Check out Sophie's website for more details on where Paul & Joe is sold.

Have a beautiful day!
Stephanie Stewart
Official CamoGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment