Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My favs for Fall's Sexiest Hairstyles!!





Hey you Camo beauties! If you have not purchaced a copy of the lastest Cosmo mag or you don't have 4 bucks to fork out here are the latest fall hair style trends.

Look 1 Rocker Chic: It's the new shag. Meg Ryan had rocked a shorter version of this in the 90's. I personally loved it! This fall they are doing a longer version of the shag.

To get this Rocker Chic look, ask your stylist for: Long, angeled bangs with tons of layers all over.

Look 2 Big Bangs! I personally can't rock the bang look but that is just me. I wish I could because I love the look! Something about bangs adds sass!

To get the Big Bang look ask your stylist for long layers below the chin and straight across, thick bangs that start a inch behind the hair line and fall passed the base of the brow.

Look 3 Glam-Girl Waves! Love love love this one!!! I rock this look all the time. I think I burn my hair stylist "BFF" out with this request.

To get this Glam-Girl Wave look, ask your stylist for a long layered hair cut. Starting at the chin and blending together towards the back.

Then you blow dry your hair with a round blush to relax the cuticle. Once the hair is dry spray a small amount of hair spray, then wrap your hair around a 2-inch curling iron." Hold the end of the secton with your finger- dont clap it down - for ten seconds. Unwind it, then while still holding the end, gently shake it to soften the curl so it doesn't look barrely.

No comments:

Post a Comment